Business and Operations Customer Service
Who are we..DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe utilizing trailers and containers across short-sea ferry and multimodal rail routes ensuring excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop, and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… We are recruiting a Business and Operations Customer Service coordinator at DFDS Logistics Ltd. To provide support to our customers in all areas, dealing with all enquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring customer needs are met to the highest of standards. Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues, sharing knowledge and experiences to help support self and business growth. Supporting the planning and warehouse teams ensuring sucessful delivery plans. Recording all revelant data for customer KPI reporting to support high delivery serive levels
- Deliver the highest level of customer service standards through understanding customers’ requirements and giving clear and timely communication.
- Check and acknowledge all call offs. Update systems including stock and transport management systems.
- Create accurate documentation so that all deliveries can be processed and transported as per customers’ requirements.
- Liaising with the warehouses and transport planners to ensure achievement of plans.
- Monitor the status of each delivery and keep customers informed.
- Data capture and input for customer KPI’s
- Actioning and producing any customer returns documentation.
- Providing support to the planners chasing collection and delivery ETA’s
- Liaise between the suppliers and customers regarding any complaints or queries.
- Keep accurate records so that invoices, reports and statistical information can be produced.
- Build relationships with stakeholders including customers, operations, suppliers and accounts
- Adhere to all relevant policies, operating procedures and standards at all times.
- Always work with due care and attention to ensure the personal safety of yourself and others.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company, and part of a team of performance driven colleagues. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? Apply now.. If you have a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, please submit your CV in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.