Business and Operations Administrator
Who are we..DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe utilizing trailers and containers across short-sea ferry and multimodal rail routes ensuring excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop, and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… We are recruiting a Business and Operations Administrator at DFDS Logistics Ltd. To control the departments administrative requirements. Provide accurate information and recording keeping in accordance with company deadlines and requirements. Assist the operations team in administrative duties and ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Create accurate documentation so that all stock can be recorded, and deliveries processed and transported as per customers’ requirements
- Update records so that invoices, reports and statistical information can be produced.
- Develop advanced knowledge of systems such as Velocity, Pheonix and GTMS
- Liaise between the operations team and customers regarding any complaints or queries.
- Build relationships with stakeholders including customers, operations, transport and accounts.
- Keep accurate records so that invoices, reports and statistical information can be produced.
- Engage with customers daily and through monthly/quarterly performance meetings and annual reviews, maintaining good business relationships.
- Adhere to all relevant policies, operating procedures and standards at all times.
- Always work with due care and attention to ensure the personal safety of yourself and others.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company, and part of a team of performance driven colleagues. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? Apply now.. If you have a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, please submit your CV in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.