Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Are you ready for using the full potential of your software developer skills?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution-driven person who enjoys using cutting-edge technologies when solving problems - then join DFDS and become part of our digital journey.
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization, and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are looking to expand our agile software development teams in the shipping, Passenger and logistic area. The ideal candidate is a skilled business analyst who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
This is a chance to become an awesome developer, do not miss it!
All Candidates with profiles below are invited:
• Fluent English speaking, writing and listening and flexibility in travel is a must. We will communicate with our fellow developers in different countries.
• Male candidates must complete military obligation. Otherwise applications will be rejected.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
Candidates with the following skills have a big plus for us:
• Experience on Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum
• A Valid Visa for Schengen Countries as well as UK
• Fast adaptation capabilities
• Engage, coordinate and collaborate activities within and across agile teams
Expectations for the Profiles are as follows:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in various domains and software development
- Experience in Software industry
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify user requirements
- Interacting with customer to understand requirement
- Asking right question to get the requirements from end users
- Converting requirements to user stories
- Validation and testing of user stories
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Help in defining product roadmap and prioritizing user stories & bugs
- Partner with the technology team on Agile ceremonies, developing solutions, and full execution
- Support, drive and execute user testing
- Engage key project stakeholders to ensure collaborative product development
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
As a key part of our strategy, DFDS’ IT & Digital teams are instrumental in providing efficient ferry and road transport services in Europe. DFDS has over the last year generated record operating profits and is building a strong IT and digital team to support innovation and growth. DFDS employs 8,000 people ashore and at sea throughout Europe and the Mediterranean region, including about 4OO curious Digital and IT experts.
If you find the job interesting and the expectations sit well with you, please submit your CV and application by clicking SEND APPLICATION. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.