Brand Development Specialist - Performance Coatings
Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective, and powder coatings. The Jotun Group, with 65 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,000 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices, and expansive network of distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion.
Seeing a prominent market in southeast Asia, Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for the year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-in-class level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationalities and backgrounds, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continuous learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect, and Boldness.
Jotun Indonesia, established in 1996, is a leading player in the Paints and Coatings industry in the country. The company operates in 4 segments – Decorative Paints; and Performance Coatings comprising of Marine, Protective, and Powder Coatings – and is the market leader in all 3 segments of Performance Coatings. Jotun Indonesia operates two production facilities – one for wet paints in Cibitung and the other for powder coatings in Legok. High service standards to customers including dealers are maintained through a Distribution Hub in Jakarta, supported by a network of warehouses around the country. We pride ourselves, not only on providing a safe and positive work environment to all our staff but also on utilizing the best technologies to ensure high and consistent quality of products to our customers. Jotun Indonesia is well placed to continue its healthy and balanced growth in the country in the years to come.
Jotun is expanding rapidly in Indonesia and seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Marketing department as the Brand Development Specialist - Performance Coatings. The successful candidate will maintain and increase the development of the Performance Coatings Product range together with Global and Regional Team in terms of product quality, product market share and commercial aspect of segment products to achieve segment strategies and policies toward achievement of the company’s annual sales, cost and gross profit budgets.
This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and will travel to all in Indonesia, also report directly to Marketing Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any discipline
- Preferably has Brand Management or Product Marketing experience for 3 years
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator, fast pace and multitasking person
- Has own car and driving license A
- Willing to be located in Jakarta and mobile in the operational areas
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Innovation: produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer