Reisafjord hotel AS
Sørkjosen was historically an important shipping center for the Troms region. In 1928, a hotel was built where Reisafjord Hotel stands now, and was used for lodging by traveling merchants.
Today, it is the only hotel in the area that is open year round. It is still used by traveling business people. Many local establishments use the hotel for conferences and meetings.
Kompetansebehov i bedriften
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer