Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Valencia or Madrid, Spain
Competitive Salary, excellent Benefits + Bonus
If you are an experienced Asset Manager with a track record of providing financial management services, including management, maintenance and upgrading of the Project financial model than we want to hear from you! In this exciting role with Statkraft, you will help to solve the climate crisis, realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in the Solar Asset Management team you will be managing a portfolio of European solar PV assets on behalf of Statkraft and external investors. You will also ensure that projects achieve optimal returns during their operation whilst maintaining the highest standards in operational safety and efficiency. This role can be based in either Valencia or Madrid, Spain.
As an Asset Manager, you’ll:
- Provide financial management services, including management, maintenance and upgrading of the Project financial model.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts to meet all regulatory requirements (including liaising with auditors).
- Forecast and manage project cash flows ensuring compliance with any relevant debt facility agreements.
- Provide general commercial support to ensure compliance with the terms of the Project Agreements, including reviewing the relevant agreements.
- Manage of relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly generation / availability statistics vs. operating budget reports.
- Working with the Technical Asset Manager to provide quarterly Health, Safety & Environment reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in business, finance, accounting or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in Asset Management including stakeholder management.
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modelling.
- Awareness of policy and regulatory frameworks applicable to asset management.
- Knowledge of the European renewable energy industry and key market trends.
- Basic knowledge of solar PV plant operation and maintenance which can be built upon with experience in the role.
- Experience of effective risk identification and risk management (including Health & Safety implications).
- Experience of dealing with contracts along with proven ability to liaise with and manage/monitor contractors.
- Experience in budget management; including monitoring and reporting.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- We offer competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.