Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Asset Management Executive
18 month Fixed Term Contract
Statkraft is Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power. We have 4,000 employees in 17 countries across the globe. Our aim is to become a leading developer, constructor, owner and operator of onshore wind and solar projects in the UK, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before, and being committed to a carbon-neutral future. Statkraft already owns and operates three wind farms in Scotland, one in Wales and one hydro asset, also in Wales; with a combined total capacity around 250MW.
The business area European Wind and Solar (“E”) is responsible for development and asset management of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
In the asset management team, you will play a key role in the management of new wind and grid power plants. The role will focus on UK projects both in operation and the development pipeline.
The renewable energy business is currently changing in many aspects and we foresee further accelerating change going forward, we regard Statkraft to be well positioned for the business change.
To support growth ambitions and a growing pipeline of projects, we are strengthening the asset management team, for both mature project phase tasks and management of operational assets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support in managing Statkraft UK asset portfolio and JV ownership interests
- Supporting warranty contract management and claims management matters
- Co-ordination and management of reporting requirements
- Implement appropriate risk management, performance and cost monitoring systems
- Co-ordination of Business Planning
- Drive the business towards improved performance and to ensure both Statkraft’s and JV’s interests are protected
- Implementation of best practise and improvement programs in the UK, including cross-regional projects and benchmarking
- Contribute on OPEX estimations and models
- Support on due diligence processes during relevant M&A transactions
- Contribute in Prepare for Operations projects
- Contribute on engagement with external stakeholders and internal Business Areas
- Work with Wind Development and Grid teams on relevant assets
- Co-ordinate with Statkraft HQ Corporate Units (for example Insurance, R&D, Compliance, Corporate Responsibility etc)
- Assist and support on other asset management deliverables
- Master degree engineering business management or similar
- Self-driven, business oriented and a positive team player with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Delivery orientated
- Strong communication skills in English
- Adaptive to change in a changing business
- Positive drive and interest in renewable energy
- Mobility for some traveling, mainly in UK
Reporting to the Asset Manager, UK Wind and Solar
To apply, please visit us on https://www.statkraft.com/careers/job-vacancies/
Enquiries only: email@example.com – please do not attach your CV here!
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater