Asset Facilities Lead
DNO Norge AS is looking for an Asset Facilities Lead to join our team in Stavanger.
As a Non-Operated Asset Facilities Lead you will be responsible for proactively follow-up non-operated projects in the concept, define and execution stages, decommissioning projects and the facility performance and integrity in the production phase. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and leading evaluation of early phase development concepts.
- Develop and lead evaluation of early phase development concepts
- Assess Facility development concepts, project execution plans and cost estimates for non-op projects
- Follow-up facility performance and integrity of non-op producing assets
- Provide support to internal and external project review activities
- Participate in multi-discipline non-operated asset teams following up assets in the project execution, production, and decommissioning phases
- Represent DNO in non-operated licenses technical committee
Required experience and qualifications:
- Master’s degree – Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience from NCS activity and regulatory requirements
- 10 years’ experience from relevant and similar roles
- Experience with platform and subsea field development concepts
- Knowledge of the NCS license and contractual framework, including the Joint Operating Agreements
- Knowledge of Norwegian Rules and Regulations with relevant standards
- Knowledge of cost estimation/engineering and benchmarking
- Knowledge with flow assurance and material selection is an advantage
Personal qualities and skills:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-discipline team environment
- Proactive, strategic and solution oriented
- Good analytical skills, able to use economic evaluation
- Excellent Norwegian and English written and verbal communication skills
We can offer a work environment where we have open discussions, support each other, and make high quality decisions with engagement, humour and giving everyone the opportunity to be at their best.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply as soon as possible within the due date.
Director Operations, Offshore Production Systems
Head of Origination France and Italy – Origination Southwest Europe (m/f/d)
Senior Project Manager (2 years contract)