Architect Digital Systems (KM 21-024)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense, and aerospace.
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Architect Digital Systems, reporting to Systems Engineering Architect department manager. In this role, you will be a part of an architect team that consists of Systems Architect, Software and Hardware Architects that are delivering architectural solutions to the technology development part of the business.
As an Architect Digital Systems, you will be:
- A key resource in defining and creating Digital Architecture for future solutions in Kongsberg Maritime.
- Establishing a technical vision together with the Systems Engineering team, guiding the architecture, especially within the Digital Domaine. This involves you in keeping up with the current technological trends and innovations.
- Responsible for turning new digital KM products into reality through designing systems and solutions while ensuring that the future needs and requirements of the Stakeholders are met.
- Contributing to the development of the Systems Engineering discipline by providing thought leadership to the team around innovative approaches, workflows, and technologies.
- Responsible for the Systems Engineering Process fulfillment within the project/product you work with.
- Collaborating with teams of architects, developers, product owners and managers, while sharing and exploiting knowledge in cross-functional and globally distributed multi-discipline departments and projects.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience with SW and/or System architecture from multiple Digital projects
- Experienced with using modeling languages like SYSML /UML
- Experience with Cloud solution like Azure/ Angular/ Docker
- Knowledge of different Web technologies
- Knowledge of different Mobile applications
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- Communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way and lift the people around you.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities.
- Make an impact, convince others, and promote plans and ideas successfully.
- Act on your own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
We encourage female applicants to send an application.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater