Who we are – DFDS is one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business; at DFDS, people mean the world to us.
The Role….. A vacancy has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator at DFDS Ltd based in Immingham. The role is to understand and deliver administrative tasks within a Logistics day to day operation with a high focus on delivering a good customer service. In addition to this, the ideal candidate would carry out a 1 year Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; a high degree of flexibility will be expected when the operation requires.
- Liaising with external and internal customers
- Supporting external customers with a variety of Logistics needs
- Day to day route planning
- To undertake relevant training as appropriate.
Key Skills required...
- Strong levels of attention to detail
- Strong computer skills will be required.
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Have the desire to learn a skillset within a growing industry
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company and you will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great training opprtunities from experinced, qualified experts within this field
Interested… If you have previous similar experience and a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV in English to the recruitment team to apply for this position. Please be aware we will review CVs as they come in.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater