Aftermarket Sales Manager (f/ m/ d)
To meet an exciting future, we are seeking a highly motivated
Aftermarket Sales Manager (f/ m/ d)
- Kongsberg Maritime CM Germany
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
To meet an exciting future, we are seeking a highly motivated Aftermarket Sales Manager in Germany, to be responsible for leading Aftermarket Sales for a customer portfolio being part of the Global Customer Support division. The Aftermarket Sales Manager reports to the Head of Sales North, East and Central Europe, being part of the Aftermarket Sales team in Europe, Africa & Middle East, Global Customer Support division. The After-Market Sales Manager role will be responsible for all Aftermarket Sales towards dedicated customers in Germany.
Kongsberg Maritime CM Germany GmbH is based in Hamburg, Germany. KONGSBERG, is a marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors. Headquartered in Norway, Kongsberg has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime CM Germany GmbH is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the maritime segment, oil and gas industry, defense and aerospace.
The Global Customer Support is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for selling the total scope of KM Services and solutions towards customers in the market place. This division has built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to provide continuously the best sales results and most innovative and reliable service solutions to ensure optimal operation at sea for our customers.
You will join an experienced team, and together we are responsible for maximizing our sales potential.
In this position your main responsibilities are:
- Lead and drive the sales in the Aftermarket Sales towards defined customer portfolio
- Develop sales plans and pipeline, targeting Aftermarket Sales growth for customers
- Drive profitable Aftermarket Sales growth customers within the portfolio
- Owning customer service relation responsibility (AM) in cooperation with Global Sales & Marketing (OEM)
- Budget responsibility for customers
- Drive Aftermarket Sales of all KM products in close cooperation with Products in the region
- Follow and contribute to continuous improvements in Aftermarket Sales processes in the country
- Active collaboration in GCS and Products/ GSM /Global Operations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or equal is preferred
- Several years of experience in the international sales and marketing sector from the maritime industry, and should be able to demonstrate a successful sales record.
- Knowledge of vessel automation processes and control systems is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and negotiation skills are required, as well as the skills of strategic thinking, analyzing and reaching goals.
- Awareness of relevant industries / competitors
- Highly customer focused and motivated for new challenges
- Good communication skills in both English and German
- Travelling will be required for this role
You are able to:
- Identify commercial opportunities and understand how to contribute to business growth and profitability
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Focus highly on our customers and are motivated for new challenges
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- Work effectively across our organization, liaising with regional sales people, HQ sales teams and product experts and teams
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Proactive, constructive and actively looking for solutions and collaboration
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater