Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Aftermarket Sales Manager
To meet an exciting future for the Marine Industry, Kongsberg Maritime are looking for a highly motivated and determined Aftermarket Sales Manager to be responsible for a dedicated portfolio of customers in the UK and Ireland.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for selling the total scope of KM Services and solutions. This division has built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to provide continuously the best sales results and most innovative and reliable service solutions to ensure optimal operation at sea for our customers.
In the role as Aftermarket Sales Manager you will be part of the Aftermarket Sales team for UK, West Europe and Africa, responsible for supporting customers with Maintenance Planning, Life Cycle Management and Conversions of their sailing fleet. You will act as the customer relationship manager for a dedicated portfolio in the UK & Ireland, in close cooperation with sales teams in the products divisions. Building a good cooperation with customers, and other stakeholders, is key for this role and you will need to be collaborative and have excellent communication skills to succeed. You will be joining an experienced team and be a strong contributor to maximize our customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Driving impact through sales. Protechting People and Planet is our goal.
- Drive Aftermarket Sales of all Kongsberg Maritime products and services in close cooperation with Product sales teams
- Develop sales plans for a defined customer portfolio
- Own and manage the customer service relationship
- Reporting for Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Planning Reviews
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Negotiate service agreements
- Follow and contribute to continuous improvements in Aftermarket Sales processes
- Collaborate with internal teams in Global Operations, Product Value Streams & Global Sales and Marketing (OEM) to ensure customer satisfaction
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
- Relevant technical background, preferably from the maritime industry. Experience with Marine Electrical Automation and Control Systems would be preferred
- Several years experience and a proven record in Sales is preferred
- Knowledge of Kongsberg Maritime’s products and services.
- Good communication skills in English
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Demonstrate a high customer focus and motivation for new challenges
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of the key competitors in the market
- Travel to meet customers
At KONGSBERG, "Protechting People and Planet" drives solutions, and diverse teams inspire innovation.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Flexible within the UK
Sales offices in Aberdeen and Dunfermline
Point of contact
Ewan Bell: Head of Aftermarket Sales – UK, West Europe & Africa
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet