Affiliate Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
At DFDS, we’re growing and to support that development, we recognise that we need support to drive our business and marketing strategy. Hence, we are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our existing team based in Newcastle, working Monday to Friday.
Responsible for leading our Digital Marketing Specialists, you’ll be taking ownership of the development and management of the marketing strategy. You’ll be responsible for growing incremental revenue whilst supporting the Head of Performance Marketing to execute initiatives and activities across the full marketing mix. We’re a supportive team so you’ll need to work closely with other marketing managers in the business to meet objectives as well as focusing on your own teams’ development. We’ll need you to maintain awareness of new developments and trends within the industry so as a business we can ensure that we are at the forefront.
We’re a fast-moving business so we’ll need you to come in and hit the ground running. Ideally, you’ll have over 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing and experience leading a high performing team. We’ll need you to have the ability to combine analytical insight with creative execution and have worked with affiliate networks such as Partnerize, AWIN and Tradedoubler. If you have experience of multi-language marketing activities and a Marketing, Digital or Business degree or professional qualification it’s a bonus!
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!