Fylke:Møre og Romsdal
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Administrative Coordinator - Class Society
Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to prepare and complete class approval of Steering Gear and Deck Machinery products manufactured through our Brattvåg site. In this role you are the link between Contract, Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain to support an efficient Class society approval process. To thrive in this role, you will have a structured way of working and demonstrate strong customer focus and understanding. If you are also comfortable with a workday where you need to find answers to questions that does not always have a clear solution, you are the person we are looking for.
- Be the main contact point for coordination of class society certification
- Prepare and manage class approval documentation in a structured way
- Prepare and ensure fulfilment of class requirements, including Factory Acceptance Test documents and assistance of class surveyor at site
- Approve and follow up invoices due to class societies
- Be the company's representative for products with a self-certification agreement
- Contribute to develop and implement an optimized process in organization
Qualifications and experience
- Experience from working with class society is beneficial
- Technical understanding is an advantage
- Experience from working with data systems as a work tool is preferred
- Fluent in English and Norwegian language
You are able to
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships in the organization to ensure on time delivery
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Rudi Helland, +47 901 17 201
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater