Who are we… DFDS Ferry & Logistics operates in over 20 countries both inside and outside of Europe. We have over 8000 employees, 23 ferry routes – including 9 passenger routes across 8 port terminals and 35 logistics locations. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… This vacancy is within the DFDS Logistics operation based out of Grimsby. You will be part of a high performing Administration team who deliver great service to our customers through a combination of administrative and customer-based problem-solving duties.
This is to provide an exceptional Administration service to our customers, reacting and creating a complete service dealing with all their queries within their transport charges, invoicing, and providing them with the accurate accompanying paperwork. As well as servicing all the needs of the business.
- Work as part of team, sharing all duties.
- Sorting, scanning, and attaching POD’s (proof of delivery paperwork)
- Develop an understanding of DFDS IT systems such as Velocity.
- Raise invoices and credit notes.
- Knowledge of Excel spread sheets would be an advantage.
- Communicate directly with our customers, listening to their needs and giving them great customer service.
- Be reactive to the needs of the business, flexible with what the priorities are on any given day.
- Must have a very good attention to detail.
- Must be flexible, for covering annual leave and sickness and within busy periods.
- Quoting prices, for transport needs.
- Responsible for maintaining current records of Audit performance set against regulatory, legislative, and business requirements.
What we do for you… You will work in an interesting workplace as a key person within in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? If you have exceptional Freight & Terminals, operations, and strategic capabilities, with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV and application in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.