Are you an experienced Account Manager? Looking to develop your career in Account Management and work for a large European Logistics business? We have the role for you….
We’re looking for an experience Account Manager to join our team based on the port of Immingham. Working with our existing team you’ll be speaking with our colleagues in the UK and Europe and quoting on new business. We’ll need you to manage some of our existing accounts, so we’ll need you to build relationships quickly and maintain our existing high standards of service. We’ll want you develop our accounts and services and consistently remain abreast of the markets ensuring that we are delivering a fantastic service and delivering on improvements we can make. You’ll be inputting information onto our bespoke computer system, which we will provide full training, and ensuing a complete end to end logistics service is delivered to our customers.
Managing and maintaining relationships is key with this role so we will need you to have some proven experience of account management so you can hit the ground running. If you have experience with shipping and special cargo, this is advantageous but not essential.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! So, if you are a proven Account Manager looking for your next challenge and have a desire to work with one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!