The role as Accounting Specialist is placed at DFDS headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey, and will report to the Accounting Manager.
DFDS is Northern Europe’s Leading Transport solutions company which is experienced more than 150 years on integrated shipping and logistics solutions.
This is a chance to become an awesome an Accountant, do not miss it!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting (international duties preferred),
• Good command of General Accounting and Cost Accounting
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office and ERP system,
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Expertise in MS Office Applications,
• Excellent communication & problem-solving skills,
• Conducting accounting procedures in accordance with the legislation
• Running daily accounting operations.
• Controlling and recording the invoices received for the activities carried out in the company in accordance with the internal control procedures
• Periodically preparing reports of various institutions and organizations
• Management of E-Invoice portal and posting the invoices into proper accounts in accordance with the contents of invoices,
• Calculation and reconciliation of the provisions under his/her responsibility in the end of month closure process, both before and after preparation of trial balance,
• Experienced in Revenue Administration reporting regarding Value Added Tax Return Processes,
• Process checking of the balance sheet accounts under his/her responsibility, and elimination of discrepancies,
• Issuing analyses and summary reports from the journal and side systems related to Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts,
• Supporting Ba-Bs (Purchase Statement-Sales Statement) processes,
• Recognition of payments in foreign exchange in accordance with the legislation, and doing end of month evaluations,
• Supporting the accounting department in all other duties.
If you have questions to the position please contact email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Registrer deg på Karriere.no
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater