Join our high caliber team and become Accountant!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for an Accountant to join our Finance & Accounting team.
Do you want to work in the intersection between the company- and central Finance functions? Do you want to take responsibility for people and develop them? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in KDI?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our accountant you will be responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager with closing activities in the monthly closing process, processing transactions, balance sheet account reconciliations, support to project controllers on Accounting subjects and assisting with other responsibilities falling under the Accounting department.
We are looking for you with
- Higher education in accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with using ERP systems and Excel
- Experience from a Technology/Software company, or a project organization is an advantage
As a person, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you have a methodical and systematic approach, and manage to plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in English is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
If you want to apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626557928/?capColoOverride=true