Bransje:Rekruttering og bemanning
Spørsmål rettes til
- Kristin Vestli
- Telefon: 40412876
Software Project Manager
Physical Illusion AB provides expert competencies related to display technology, cyber security, radio communication, risk management as well as mapping digitalization of your operations with in branches such as automotive, med-tech, “Environmental, Health and Safety” (EHS), food production, shipping, defence industry and aerospace. We do operations on-sight as well as in-house projects.
Our co-workers always deliver on time, with the right expected content to the right quality.
Bee2Bee AS offers customized recruiting and staffing solutions, to both permanent positions and temporary positions in various fields and industries. Our recruiters are DNV GL certified according to standard for recruiting personnel.
Physical Illusion AB is now expanding, we are looking for a proficient Software Project Manager.
Your first assignment with us, will be in the automotive industry, with our customer Geely Automobile.
They are developing automotive technology that will meet the demands of tomorrow’s global markets, they have a great vision for the next few years, both locally in Gothenburg and globally.
Job description and responsibilities:
The purpose of the job is to independently see the development of software through to a final product, i.e. up to 120 days after the start of production, and that this management is clearly visible in the organization.
- The assignement includes a complete development cycle of software for control units in passenger cars, to the automotive industry.
- You will get full responsibility for the modular development with requirement management, testing, "release" of software internally, software verification, and handling issue reports and ensuring that issues are resolved.
- The assignment involves close cooperation with international subcontractors on a daily basis, mostly through network-based communications and with visits a few times a year, usually to China.
- The tasks will include ensuring that all the components will meet the right requirements.
- System Safety is part of the assignment and it is desirable to have expertise in the field.
- In connection with delivery from the suppliers, documentation and software must be checked before they are released internally.
At the client's you have great opportunities for a very large social exchange where you work with most of the departments.
With regard to the components that includes the assignment, daily employees will discuss technical solutions with you. This part of the assignment is often very stimulating and developing.
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Documented project management skills
- Knowledge about automotive development processes as CMMI and the A-SPICE model, V-model development process and AUTOSAR.
- Knowledge about theese tools or ablility to adapt quickly: MATLAB Simulink, SystemWeaver and System Safety – ISO62626, CAN, LIN and Flexray.
- Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Other languages, for example Swedish or Mandarin would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
- It is required that you have, or know that you will get, a valid work permit to work in Sweden.
- Driver license (B)
The ideal candidate is a team player with strong skills in organizing
and motivating colleagues and experts from international partners. You
are known as an employee who is trustworthy, understands that a dead
line requires delivery and keeps focus on the goal. You are curious and
dare to try new things and have the ability to acquire new knowledge.
You have a lot of positive energy, love to meet other people and have
good cooperative and communication skills. And last, but not least, you
find yourself understanding complex questions and problems quickly and
making sound and rational assessments.
As a consultant at Physical Illusion AB, there are very good opportunities to develop the tasks and to advance within the organization. We love to give opportunities that are great for personal development, product development as well as organizational development. We invest in our employees, also with regard to education - we would like to see you have a special area that you can specialize in. We support curiosity in various new technical areas. Yearly we try to visit some of the major technology fairs. We provide our employees with competitiv salaries.
Location: Our office is located in the beautiful City of Gothenburg, Sweden
Application deadline: October 24th, 2018
Accession: As soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hear from you who thinks this mission is an exciting challenge!
For any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact Bee2Bee AS.
To be considered for the position, use the button: "Søk på stillingen" (Apply here) and upload your resume and motivation letter.
Kristin Vestli, Recruiter
Mobil: 0047 404 12 876