Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking for a talented and experienced Electronics Engineer who will play a leading role in the development of our down-hole drilling tools. Canrig Drilling Technology (NORWAY) AS is a company with a strong ambition to create industry-leading, downhole products for Advanced Wellbore Placement. As a member of the Control System group, you will join a team of embedded SW and electronics HW engineers responsible for developing a dedicated high-temperature electronics platform, as well as the complete control system capable of fully autonomous directional drilling using Rotary Steerable Technology.
- Prepare and update design specifications with respect to the electronics in our directional drilling tools.
- Participate in the cross-functional design and development of new products and test equipment for Canrig Drilling Technology.
- Design and build PCB for our tools.
- Develop and update the tool's electronics.
- Conduct testing and assist in the overall system qualification work for the complete Rotating Steerable System.
- Monitor and quality assure relevant work done by sub-contractors.
- Document Electronic design specifications and tests findings.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the complete drilling system and conditions, understand customer needs, monitor competitor products and stay abreast of technology trends.
- University degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering development.
- At least four years of relevant electronics engineering design experience, preferably with some from the Oil & Gas sector.
- Good understanding of engineering practices and quality procedures.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills and functions well in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work systematically and independently in his/her approach to analysis, design and problem-solving.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results.
Canrig Drilling Technology offers a competitive salary package including a bonus scheme linked to tool development milestones.
Development opportunities within Canrig Drilling Technology, as well as within the Nabors organization worldwide.
The position will be based at the company's offices at Ålgård near Stavanger.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier