BedriftOdfjell Drilling AS
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Odfjell Drilling AS
A vacancy have arisen for a Snr Rig Electrician on the Mariner Project. The successful candidate will become a member of the crew working a 3/3 offshore rotation in the UKCS on the Mariner platform.
Responsible for various duties including but not limited to the operational integrity, safety and the cost effective running of all drilling equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance. The ultimate objective of this position is to assist in ensuring that all electrical systems remain operative throughout the operation and comply with safety, regulatory body and test standards. Some experience with construction/projects would be beneficial in this position. Familiarity with ProCoSys commissioning software would also be useful.
The key duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities detailed below:
- Maintain and repair as necessary all electrical equipment, investigating defects and submitting reports as required.
- Carry out and record isolations of electrically driven equipment to be worked on by them self and others.
- Report any misuse of equipment to the Senior Company Representative / Maintenance Supervisor.
- Offer technical assistance and electrical back-up as may be required for the safe operation of any equipment on the installation.
- Be knowledgeable of all Company safety policies and procedures that pertain to his area of responsibility.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the ordering of parts required for maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Complete in a professional manner all required maintenance reports.
- Carry out tasks as part of a multi-discipline maintenance team as operational requirements dictate.
- Ensures that the work sites in his areas of responsibility are kept in a clean and orderly manner, free of hazards.
- Attend shore-based training as directed by the Company.
- Document any change to drilling unit electrical/electronic systems.
- Bring to the immediate notice of their supervisor actual and potential hazards to safety, health, plant and equipment which come to their attention in the course of their work.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the requirements of the client’s Permit-to-Work and risk assessment system and in compliance with Safety Procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding various functions of other rig departments and shore base operations.
- Active participation in the client’s safety observation system.
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and incorporated in TOPS/future programs and written work instructions. Promote and capture suggestions for improvement.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- Must be able to perform functions safely.
- Must be able to comply with Company rules.
- Must successfully satisfy all applicable international regulatory body and client training certification and/or marine license/document requirements.
All role holders will demonstrate safe working practices in line with Company policies, procedures, training and legal requirements. Personnel will ensure their own safety at all times and will assist in ensuring the safety of others by participating fully in the Company Safety Management System.
Applications should be submitted via PULSE or by visiting Odfjell Careers Page www.odfjelldrilling.com by Monday 27th January 2020. Please note that we cannot accept email applications.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier