BedriftHelse Sør-øst RHF
Bransje:Offentlige tjenester og forvaltning
Se her for andre jobber fra Helse Sør-øst RHF
Senior Consultant at the Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, combined with Adjunct professor/Associate Professor (20 % position) at the Institute of Clinical Medicine
Position as senior consultant
Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at Akershus University Hospital (Ahus) is among the largest medical centers for sick children in Norway, serving a population of about 125 000 children and adolescents and employing about 300 health professionals. The Department covers all major parts of paediatrics and adolescent medicine, and it is organized into five clinical units: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Unit for Children and Adolescents (encompassing emergency room services, and advanced ambulatory home care), Outpatient Clinic, Habilitation Unit, and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit. In addition, there are separate units for Research and Development, Administrative/Secretary Support and Medical Doctors.
The Department employs a total of 30 senior consultants and 16 residents/fellows. The medical doctors participate in 24 hour on-call services, dependent upon qualifications and departmental needs. Two of the senior consultant positions are combined with positions as professor II /associate professor (dependent on academic qualifications) at Campus Akershus University Hospital, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo. One of these positions is now vacant.
The successful applicant must hold an MD with further specialization in general paediatrics. Broad clinical experiences within different fields of paediatrics are required. A total of 50 % of the working time should be allocated to clinical tasks at the outpatient clinical and/or the clinical wards, possibly including on-call services. The remaining part of the working time is allotted to academic work.
Position as professor II/associate professor
The successful applicant must document broad experiences in clinical and/or translational paediatric research. Future research ambitions should be relevant for the population served by Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. The applicant should outline strategies for external funding and recruitment of PhD fellows.
The Department has implemented an infrastructure for patient inclusion and data acquisition in clinical studies, aided by research support staff. There is a long-lasting collaborative relationship with the EpiGen laboratory, which offers state-of-the-art molecular analyses and provides biobank services.
As one of two senior academics affiliated with the department, the applicant should show an interest in research management. He/she is supposed to undertake an overall responsibility for research within the department, facilitate scientific initiatives and contribute to development of an academic culture. The position may involve formal responsibility for budgets and human resources.
The department is responsible for teaching of undergraduate students in medicine and other health care educations. The successful applicant must possess relevant pedagogical qualifications, engage in teaching and supervision, and outline strategies for further development of educational activities.
The successful applicant must be fluent in a Scandinavian language. In addition, the educational tasks require mastering of English.
For complete job description with qualification requirements and basis of evaluation, please see: https://www.med.uio.no/klinmed/om/jobb/stillingsbeskrivelser/2019-9803-stillingsbeskrivelse-pediatri.pdf
- A challenging and friendly working environment
- High academic standards
- A favorable pension arrangement (Statens pensjonskasse)
- Advantageous welfare conditions
- An inclusive workplace
- Pay grade depending on qualifications
- Cover letter and CV
- Complete list of publications
- Separate list of 10 most relevant publications to be evaluated specifically for the position (please send these publications attached in full text versions).
- Overview of experience in supervising PhD candidates, including names of the candidates, period of supervision, information on institutions and dates for the presentation of the theses, as well as specific information regarding experience as main- or co-supervisor for each candidate http ://www.med.uio.no/om/jobb/veiledninger/form---phd-candidate-supervision.pdf
- Description of qualifications regarding administration, leadership, teaching and foreign language skills
- Other relevant qualifications
More information can be found here: http://www.med.uio.no/om/jobb/veiledninger/index.html
For Rules for Appointments to Professorships and Associate Professorships please see: http://www.uio.no/english/about/regulations/personnel/academic/
Reference number: 2019/9803
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier