BedriftHelse Sør-øst RHF
Bransje:Offentlige tjenester og forvaltning
Se her for andre jobber fra Helse Sør-øst RHF
Senior Consultant at the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, combined with Adjunct Professor /Associate Professor (20 % position) at the institute of Clinical Medicine
The Institute of Clinical Medicine has a vacant position as Adjunct Professor or Associate Professor of anaesthesiology. The part-time professorship (20 %) is combined with a full-time (100 %) senior consultant position at Akershus University Hospital. The hospital has ongoing research within several fields, such as clinical research, population-based health research and molecular biology research.
The successful applicant will play an important role in developing research at the Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, as well as in teaching of medical students. The appointee will have the opportunity to develop new ideas and studies and develop collaboration with researchers nationally and internationally. Broad clinical and research competence, as well as successful applications for external research funding will be important criteria in the evaluation of applicants.
Applicants must hold an MD, be a certified specialist in anaesthesiology, speak a Scandinavian language, and have sufficient clinical experience to teach medical students broadly within the field of anaesthesiology.
The University position is part time (20 %), but a collaborative agreement between the Hospital and University secures that a minimum of 40% of the working time will be allotted to academic work.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create an active and attractive research environment will be emphasized in the evaluation of applicants. Active research collaboration, also interdisciplinary and internationally, will be another evaluation criterion. For complete job description with qualification requirements and basis of evaluation, please see: https://www.med.uio.no/klinmed/om/jobb/stillingsbeskrivelser/2019-11356-stillingsbeskrivelse-anestesiologi.pdf
- A challenging and friendly working environmentHigh academic standards
- A favorable pension arrangement (Statens pensjonskasse)
- Advantageous welfare conditions
- An inclusive workplace
- Pay grade depending on qualifications
- Cover letter and CV
- Complete list of publications
- Separate list of 10 most relevant publications to be evaluated specifically for the position (please send these publications attached in full text versions).
- Overview of experience in supervising PhD candidates, including names of the candidates, period of supervision, information on institutions and dates for the presentation of the theses, as well as specific information regarding experience as main- or co-supervisor for each candidate http://www.med.uio.no/om/jobb/veiledninger/form---phd-candidate-supervision.pdf
- Description of qualifications regarding administration, leadership, teaching and foreign language skillsOther relevant qualifications
- More information can be found here: http://www.med.uio.no/om/jobb/veiledninger/index.html
- For Rules for Appointments to Professorships and Associate Professorships please see: http://www.uio.no/english/about/regulations/personnel/academic/
Reference number: 2019/11356
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier