Marketing Manager for The Norwegian MarketKRY
Join us in building the leading primary healthcare company in Europe!
KRY is a service where patients can meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet. We who work at KRY want to make healthcare better and more accessible via digitalisation and by providing a service that gives patients the best healthcare experience possible. We already have tens of thousands of happy users in Sweden, Spain and Norway and are now expanding internationally. We are now looking to hire a:
"Marketing Manager for The Norwegian Market"
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing professional to help us grow KRY in Norway. You will be a key employee in building our success in Norway and will be managing KRY's marketing for the Norwegian markets, working from the office in Stockholm together with our great team!
- Be responsible for the whole process of all online and offline marketing activities in Norway
- Implement acquisition & retention strategies across markets
- Work together with BI to always optimize marketing spending in your market
- Work closely with product team and operations to ensure alignment in communications, reporting to the Marketing Director
- Be responsible for copy in Norwegian and ensure the quality of all marketing released in that market
- Be responsible of building a strong and leading healthcare brand in Norway
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of working with numbers driven marketing
- Ideally experience of working in an fast-paced environment within the digital/technology sector
- You prefer operating in a environment with multiple unknowns
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication and project management skills
- Native speaker in Norwegian and Fluent in English
- Passion to change the way healthcare works!
Start Date: ASAP
Kort om jobben:
- Type arbeid: Markedsføring
- Stillingstype: Heltid
- Antall stillinger: 1
- Bransje: Helse og sosial
- Utdanningskrav: Bachelor
- Arbeidserfaring: 2-5 år
- Ønsket Språk: Norsk, Engelsk
- Arbeidssted: Oslo
- karriere-kode: 485940