Director of Sale
GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS
FPE Sontum and Origo Solution are a part of the Align Fire & Safety division.
We provide project management, components and expertise in every stage of the technical safety and fire fighting life cycle. We manage greenfield and brownfield projects, covering the whole process from study through to engineering, procurement, assembly, installation, commissioning and documentation. This position is a part of the Align Fire & Safety division and have the full responsibility for order intake across the division.
Are You inspired by International business and do You get motivated by achieving results? Then you might be the one we are looking for as Director of Sales. You will be Reporting to the CEO and have an enthusiastic sales team with You. Furthermore, you will, along with the Management team be setting the business development goals for the company. Purpose of role, are overall responsibility for the direction, sales and profit targets for the Company and to successfully direct and drive forward growth for the business. Leading from the front to provide direct reports with leadership and direction, in accordance with overall divisional objectives. Developing the team, managing performance.
- The Director of sales overall responsibility is to increase the competitiveness of the company. This will be done in close cooperation with customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for the agreed sales budget.
- Ensuring collaboration and balance of International customer and local demands to secure the right company benefit.
- Leadership of team to ensure best practice and company leadership ambitions.
- Lead on tender and re-tender meetings where relevant, negotiate fixed term agreements to maximise business.
- Identify developmental areas for the sales team and coach to improve skills, knowledge and behaviour, to maximise upon individual’s career potential.
- University degree ( BSc, MSc or equivalent) in relevant subjects.
- Minimum 5-10 years` experience from a similar position from the industry or related industries.
- Solid experience with leadership.
- Strategically minded, with the ability to see the need for short-term action versus the longer-term.
- Documented experience with results from the industry or related industries.
- Experienced in establish international contacts.
- Strong commercial mindset with good analytical skills, and able to base decisions on facts from the market, channels and customers.
- Fluently and effective in English and understanding of Norwegian and Norwegian mentality.
- We are looking for someone who easily elevates between strategic and operational thinking.
- Someone that are result oriented and ambitious and able to get a team to follow you.
- You are a strong motivator and able to establish engagement around your ideas among your team and stakeholders.
- As a person you are outgoing and positive and are good at building relations.
- You demonstrate a natural authentic leadership with the ability to take decisions, also difficult decisions.
Getting the right talent is fundamental to our business growth and vision, if you can bring the above and like the sound of the opportunity this presents, then we would welcome your application.
Deadline for application is 27th of October, but we will look at applications on a continuous basis so please do not hesitate to apply.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier