Country Manager NorwayKRY
Join us in building the leading primary healthcare company in Europe!
KRY is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet. We who work at KRY want to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience. We already have tens of thousands of happy users in Sweden, Spain and Norway and are expanding internationally. We are now looking to hire a country manager to our growing team in Norway.
We are looking for an experienced digital health enthusiast to lead our business in Norway, as Country Manager. Your goal will be to change the way the public thinks about primary care. You should be an outgoing and humble individual with the ambition to establish the market leader for digital primary health care services in Norway.
- Represent KRY in Norway towards patients, partners and public stakeholders
- Be responsible to anchor KRY in the local healthcare system by liaising with relevant institutions, stakeholders and individuals
- Own the continuous process of identifying how KRY works best in the local primary healthcare landscape throughout the country.
- Fuel and progress the local public debate on how patients access primary care and what role digital players like KRY can have
- Work closely together with our central functions and country managers from different countries
- +5 years of work experience, preferably in a fast-growing and international environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to develop smart solutions for a complex and long-established healthcare system
- A native speaker and full professional proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the local healthcare system and a network in the health community
- University degree in Business, Law, Public Administration, Public Health, Political Science or related field
- Comfortable with public speaking and thrive in debating with different stakeholders and decision makers.
- Enthusiastic and convincing personality with a passion to change the way healthcare works!
Kort om jobben:
- Type arbeid: Lederstilling
- Stillingstype: Heltid
- Antall stillinger: 1
- Bransje: Helse og sosial
- Utdanningskrav: Bachelor
- Arbeidserfaring: 5-8 år
- Ønsket Språk: Engelsk, Norsk
- Fylke: OSLO
- Arbeidssted: Oslo
- Land: Norge
- karriere-kode: 485916